- Bean tasting
- 12 Delicious beans
- Tasting Guide
- Russian Toast
- Charades d'Chateau
- Bean Cellar Gift Shop
Conventional Gestures & Signals
To indicate categories:
- Bean Words - Pretend to type on a keyboard.
- Famous Beano Sapiens(TM) - Stand erect and pose like Napolean.
- Movie Title - Shade eyes with one hand and pretend to crank an old movie camera with the other.
- Beanmusik and Songs - Pretend to sing.
- Quote or Phrase - Make little quotation marks in the air with your fingers.
To indicate other factors:
- Number of words: Hold up like number of fingers.
- Word you're working on: Hold up like number of fingers.
- Individual syllable, (if you must): Lay the number of fingers across your forearm.
- Length of word: Make little or big sign like you're measuring a fish.
- "Sounds like": Cup one hand behind an ear.
- "Longer version of...": Pretend to stretch a piece of elastic .
- Anything else: Invent whatever makes the most sense, and have fun!
Back to Top
© 1995, 1997, 2000 Jerry Jindrich. All rights reserved.
- See also:
- Objet d'Charade and Necessities
- Preparation and Rules of Play